FACE DATABASE IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
DNA STUDY PROVES BIGFOOT EXISTENCE
CLICK LINK TO READ ARTICLE:
An article from the USSR about us!
This article is from the UK and is about us too
CHECK THIS ONE OUT TOO
ANOTHER TRAVEL CHANNEL VIDEO ON THE MOGOLLON MONSTER
E-mail us at ChiefMonsterChaser@MogollonMonster.com for a FREE Book and DVD catalog
Bigfoot is a wild creature and not the "Harry and the Henderson's" Guest. The are capablle of anything. Even though you follow these rules, you still risk injury and possible death. The following rules and edicate are sterio-typed responses and may not fit all situations and circumstances. And, The Bigfoot may panic and do something they normally wouldn't do. We have learned many lessons the hard way. We have made mistakes, but hopefully, you can learn from our mistakes and be more successful.
1. NEVER RUN. This may trigger the predator instintic to kill the prey
2. Do not smile or show your teeth. To you it is a smile, to them it is an agressive posture to fight.
3. If confronted. Sit down making yourself less of a threat or non challenging
4. If charged, fall down to a fetal position and ball up as tight as you can get covering your face. Primates do attach the face of their opponent.
5. Do not imitate their reactions or vocalizations. You may be answering a challenge. (ie chest thumping, or sneezing at the ground)
6. NEVER cross between the young and the females (mother)
7. Do not react to any attention or affection. (if you are allowed to be with their young or females). Males are very territorial and will defend thier females.
8. Never look the Alpha Male in the face or maintain eye contact. Keep you head low. If you must look, do in at glances with head down.
9. If you are carrying anything, drop it and slowly step away from it. It may be considered to be a weapon.
10. If you have a rifle. You are in a quandry. You have a choice. Drop it or be prepared to kill. If a pistol, keep your hands away from it, or keep it covered. Do not carry it in the open.
11. If the Bigfoot is swaying side to side, let them pass in peace. Step well out of their way.
BIGFOOT CAMP EDICATE
Since we now know they watch us while we are in the camp. We have adoped some campsite edicate which should be followed.
1. Keep a quiet camp. No boistrous actions, verbage, or music. If you play music, keep the sound low and play soothing calm music. RAP, ROCK and ROLL, or heavy Metal is not a good choice. Nothing with a heavy beat.
2. Keep your fire low. No huge bond fires. They will not step into the circle of light. So if you want to see them, keep the fire low.
3. If you hear them, do not freeze and stare at the noise. You are being "the deer caught in the headlights". Which also means do not use you million candle light flashlight to light up the area where the nosie came from. Another words, do not flash them with your flashlight. If you must look, use your handy night vision and a IR illuminator or IR flashlight. Our BF friends don't seem to mind the slight cherry red color from the illuminators. In fact, it sometimes intrigues them.
4. You can talk to them. Talk to them in a low, soft, confirming voice. They can hear you quite well. Tell them you know they are there. Tell tem you are friends. You can even make an offering by leaving a treat on a stump or rock. (They do not like to eat things that have been in the dirt). Your offering will probably be gone in the morning.
5. Never show your firearm. Keep it handy if you must, but keep it covered with a coat, or blanket.
6. They are extremely interested in grooming. Wash your face, or hands, Brush your hair, And be friendly to each other. No punching or shoving. They love to watch someone shaving. (not with an electric razor). Brushing teeth is OK, but not to the excess of bringing the tooth paste to a foam.
7. Never give chase. You will never catch them. You may walk slowly towards them, and they will let you know when you have got close enough. Usually with a rock or stick hitting the tree next to you. If you chase them they will either disappear and never be seen again, or they will lure you deeper into the forest playing games with you or possibly worse.
Southwest Publications Books And DVDs
SOME VIDEOS ARE AVAILABLE FROM AMAZON.COM IN 7 DAY RENTAL OR DOWNLOADS
CLICK ON THE COVER TO ORDER
BIGFOOT BOOKS AND DVDs
Chasing the Mogollon Monster, Arizona's Bigfoot, Mitchell Waite DVD (Producer), MogollonMonster.com (Studio), The Mogollon Monster Team (Actors), List Price: $9.95, 56 minutes, NTSC UPC: 886470006137, A selection of documentary film clips of Bigfoot researchers chasing the Mogollon Monster, Arizona's Bigfoot. Location is on the Mogollon Rim in Arizona. The team locates footprints, nests, scat, and experiences many vocalizations.
Bigfoot in Arizona Documentary, Part 1 (DVD), Mitchell Waite (Producer), MogollonMonster.com Productions (Studio), List Price: $11.95, 60 minutes, NTSC, UPC: 886470029396, A cronological sequence of documentary videos of research of the Bigfoot in Arizona known as the Mogollon Monster. Part 1 Mogollon Monster introduction and early expeditions on to the Mogollon Rim of Arizona
Bigfoot In Arizona, Documentary, Part 2 Close Encounters, Mitchell Waite (Director), MogollonMonster.com (Studio), List Price: $11.95, 60 minutes, NTSC, UPC: 886470301782, The MogollonMonster.com Team takes on a major expedition to learn more about Arizona's Bigfoot. During a night ops event, they run into something that is not happy at them. Later in the night, something comes to their camp.
Bigfoot Shelters And Nests (DVD), Mitch Waite (Director), Mogollon Monster Studios (Studio), List Price: $11.95, 93 minutes, NTSC, UPC: 886470337798. The MogollonMonster.com team has spent four years compiling data, photos, and video of Bigfoot homes, shelters and hunting blinds. Where do they sleep? What is their social structure like? And Much more.
Bigfoot Research 2009 (DVD), Major Mitchell Waite (Director), MogollonMonster.com Productions (Studio), List Price: $11.95, 93 minutes, NTSC, UPC: 886470563418, Chronological documentation videos of Bigfoot research of the Mogollon Monster, Arizona’s Bigfoot. These videos record the progress, findings, events and encounters of the MogollonMonster.com research team on the Mogollon Rim of Arizona.
BIGFOOT RESEARCH 2010 PART 1 (DVD) Mitchell Waite (Director), MogollonMonster.com (Studio), List Price: $12.95, 113 minutes, NTSC, UPC: 886470605095, Chronological video documentation of the Bigfoot research beconducted on the Mogollon Rim of Arizona. Video titles are: Another Look at Bigfoot, Bigfoot Road Blocks, Bigfoot Game Camera Results, Mogollon Monster Hunting, Not a Bigfoot, Bigfoot Face Analysis, Bigfoot Nests and Guard Stations, Bigfoot Nests the Return, Bigfoot Hunting Techniques, Bigfoot Bed or Grave
Bigfoot Research 2010, Part 2, (DVD) Mitchell Waite (Director), MogollonMonster.com Studio (Studio), List Price: $12.95, 113 minutes, NTSC, UPC: 886470608157, This DVD documentary records the events, findings, and theories of the MogollonMonster.com research team for the year 2010. The videos contained in this DVD are: Bigfoor Campfire Discussion (8 videos), First Sighting In June (2 videos, Bigfoot Nest? Very Intriguing Footage, Bigfoot Nests, Old Root Cellar, Bigfoot Bed or Grave
Bigfoot Research 2010 Part 3 (DVD), Mitch Waite (Director), MogollonMonster.com Sudio (Studio), List Price: $12.95, 113 minutes, NTSC, UPC: 886470610082, Real Bigfoot Research conducted on the Mogollon Rim of Arizona. This DVD compiles the events, findings, and theories of the MogollonMonster.com research team. Videos with in the DVD are: Bigfoot Nest Very Intriguing Footage, Bigfoot Hunting Techniques, Mysterious Dirt Drawings, Bigfoot Equipment Checkout
Bigfoot Garden of Eden Project, Scouting New Bigfoot Area, Bigfoot or Bear, Bigfoot Road Hunting, Bigfoot Sighting, Another Look at Bigfoot, Bigfoot Research, What Is It, Bigfoot Snow Tracking, Bigfoot Head Analysis, Bigfoot Research Camera Retrieval, Bigfoot Research Mounds
Bigfoot Research 2010 Part 4 (DVD), Mitchell Waite (Director), MogollonMonster.com (Studio), The Mogollon Monster Team Members (Actors), List Price: $10.95, 20 minutes, NTSC, UPC: 886470900954, 2011 season wrap up. The team obtains a not human fingerprint and collects some very interesting game camera footage. Bigfoot Fingerprints, First Bigfoot Outing 2010
analysis of Bigfoot Footage, Game Camera Results, Searching For Bigfoot, Bigfoot, Wolves, and Coyotes, OH MY, Bigfoot Mischief, Bigfoot Research
Bigfoot Vocalizations in Arizona (CD), List Price: $9.95, 42 minutes, 32 tracks, MogollonMonster.com, UPC: 886470908035, A collection of vocalizations believed to be those of the Mogollon Monster, Arizona's Bigfoot. It is believed by many Bigfoot can and does mimic animal calls such as birds, coyotes, and whistling, but the calls are sightly different from the real animals. Bigfoot also uses screams, moans, and howls distinctly their own.
The Mogollon Monster, Arizona's Bigfoot (Paperback), Authored by Susan Farnsworth, List Price: $9.95, 5" x 8" (12.7 x 20.32 cm), Black & White on White paper, 110 pages, ISBN-13: 978-146101626, ISBN-10: 1461016266, BISAC: Nature / Wildlife, A collection of campfire stories of the Mogollon Monster, Arizona's Bigfoot as told by the Locals of Northern Arizona
More Mogollon Monster, Arizona's Bigfoot (paperback), Authored by Susan Farnsworth, Authored with Maj Mitchell Waite, List Price: $9.95, 5" x 8" (12.7 x 20.32 cm), Black & White on White paper, 124 pages, ISBN-13: 978-1468064711, ISBN-10: 1468064711, BISAC: Nature / Wildlife, Part 1: More ales of the Mogollon Monster, Arizona's Bigfoot compiled from the locals of Northern Arizona. Part 2: Actual Bigfoot field research conducted by MogollonMonster.com
CHECK OUT THE LATEST FOX 10 NEWS ON THE MOGOLLON MONSTER
Copyright this business. All rights reserved. No part of this web site may be copied, or reproduced in any manner without expressed written permission of the media owners and/or Southwest Publications.
Web Hosting by Yahoo!